Slice of Life - 多汁的橘子片

Monday, December 17, 2012

A Beginner's Mistake : Lesson Learned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scary huh? That's one of the problem with contacts. Especially HARD contacts.
There are two different types of contacts: hard and soft. From what I've heard, soft ones cover the entire of your eye, and will flip if you are not careful. They are easy to put it in however, from what I've heard. (o_0)

I have hard contacts, and they will fortunately not flip, but shatter if you step on them. I know this personally because one of my popped out last year at the middle school graduation ceremony.... and then it got stepped on and shattered ultimately. They flipped out several time this winter season because of the dryness at school. That is quite a problem. >=<
Do any of you have the same problems? 

No comments:

Post a Comment