Slice of Life - 多汁的橘子片

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Problem with School Desks

I'm sorry for not replying for so long. ・゜・(ノД`) Detours in school ・゜・(ノД`) with all those essays and homework... (well mostly manga I'll admit), consist of my daily lifestyle. To be honest, it's not that healthy, and I can't stand not typing in english anymore. That part was random but you get the drift.

If anyone was feeling like щ(ಠ益ಠщ), I'm really sorry. I really am. But I'm techinally not that popular yet, so yeah... I'm probably apologizing to my imaginary readers.

The image above is my angst. To all impatient drawers \(>_<)/ out there, and anyone will a less firm hand on their work on school tables, that is the reason. What gives people the need to bang on desks like a drum? Go join the marching band and wear those feathery hats. Won't that make everyone happy now?  You get to hit something all you want (I won't use 'bang' (*/∇\*) in that sentence to avoid misconceptions), and we artists will be perfectly content when we draw. What a happy world. 
☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

BTW, Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment